Inspirational quotes have an amazing ability to motivate others and change the way we feel about ourselves. When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly.
Just as positive words can make someone smile or a well-timed humorous quote can make someone laugh, our thoughts react to the world in real-time.
Here is a list of some of the best motivational quotes for you can start a new life by taking control of your thoughts, thinking positively, and setting new goals. If you look closely, you’ll notice the energy of inspiration is all around.
From the rising sun to a placid lake on a warm summer night; from our favorite books to our reflections, the places and things from which we can draw inspiration are infinite. And the best part is that every day is a chance to capture this energy—to seek out all of life’s possibilities. As you aspire to do great things, use these uplifting quotes for inspiration to be all you can be.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU>>>>>Romantic Things To Say To Your Boyfriend – Sexy Moan For Him
110+ INSPIRATIONAL FACEBOOK STATUSES THAT CAN ATTRACT LIKES FOR YOU
1. Whenever you wake up in the morning, be beam with joy because you have another opportunity to bring your smashing, splendid and sweet future close to you, here and now.
2. Life will give you reasons to worry, but it’s left for you to say, “Sorry, I’ve got better things to do with my time, time to me is a bar of gold.
3. You have unique qualities stuck up in you; you’ve got amazing gifts embedded in you, the great vision before you, and fantastic dreams waiting to be realized. So, no matter what you are going through you should not give up on your vision.
4. Your future is way brighter than the sun shining in its full strength, more beautiful than the loveliest damsel who ever lived and more fascinating than the bright morning. Don’t you ever let temporary setbacks cause you to give up on yourself?
5. Don’t keep waiting for a chance to take place, take steps to effect that change. It is not God’s responsibility to affect that change, it is yours. Nevertheless, to enjoy positive results we must effect changes.
6. Why settle for so little in life when you can have so much by daring to be different in your thinking.
7. Chose not to be a nobody but a somebody and not just any somebody but a great somebody, who knows where he/she is going, and knows how much sacrifice he/she must be ready to pay to lay his/her hands on the staff of authority, and etch his/her names using the gold pen on the radius of the globe.
8. Yesterday is gone; you’ve got no business with it anymore. Tomorrow is beyond your reach; you can’t get a hold of it but can influence it through today. Today is here but it’s long, you don’t have control over all its seconds and minutes that are still to come. All you have is “Now”. So, maximize your now moment.
9. There are more lands to conquer, there are more oceans to explore, there are more mountains to climb, there are greater heights to attain, there are more discoveries to make, and there are more treasures to gather. Although things might be hard now, it’s too late for you to give up.
10. You cannot change the season or the circumstance, but the only thing you can change is your attitude because your attitude towards life will determine your altitude in life.
11. The only one who is responsible for the way your life works out is you. You cannot change the past, but you can take responsibility for your future.
12. If you remind yourself of the great things in life, the tough times don’t seem so devastating. As devastating as things may seem, there is always that glimmer of hope to guide you through the storm.
13. Carry a heart that never hates, carries a smile that never fades, and carries a touch that never hurts. If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito.
14. Albert Einstein once said, “Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” Never let anyone force you to become who you are not.
15. Do you feel like flying? Try soaring. Do you want to succeed? Aspire greatness. Do you wish to shake and change the world? Shake and change yourself.
16. Nothing will be gained by blaming others for your misfortune. Jealousy will not get you anywhere; it will only give you restlessness.
17. Bad times, hard times this is what people keep saying; but let us live well, and times shall be good, we are the times: such as we are, such are the times.
18. Decide to live a life of discipline rather than one of regret. Remember that discipline weighs ounces and regret weighs tons.
19. Look outside of yourself, and you will appreciate other’s accomplishments, failures, hardships, and journeys.
20. Success doesn’t just suddenly occur one day in someone’s life, neither does failure. Each is a process. Every day of your life is merely preparation for the next!
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU>>>>>Sweet & Romantic Beautiful Good Morning Paragraphs For Her
Here are some inspirational quotes for Facebook status and inspirational quotes for Facebook timeline
1. When you are sorrowful, look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
2. Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value, then success and honor will seek after you.
3. As the future waits, the past competes with its promises, yet never allow the past to dictate the quality of your future.
4. Your future will be so great that you not being there, will make the world incomplete, more deficient, and more unbalanced. Please don’t give up on life. You will have better days ahead of you.
5. The consoling truth is that mistakes are the only infallible evidence that we are human. It is not the mistakes that we have made in life that define us but rather the critical life lessons that we have learned through it all.
6. Robert Kennedy said, “I do not fail, I succeed in finding out what does not work. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.”
7. What gives you an edge AHEAD of every HEAD beside you is what your HEAD contains. Think big…Get big!
8. Mistakes are a part of the educational process. And failure is a classroom for development. So, don’t let mistakes cause you to give up.
9. All of us are in the process, we are works in progress. All of us are under construction and everybody is at a different stage of life. So, be patient with your progress, you will soon get to your destination.
10. Positive thinking will get rid of the headaches of life from your mind. Be Positive in all you do.
11. If you don’t act on life, it will act on you, if you don’t find direction for your life, it will direct you, if you don’t decide where you are going, life will take you to a place you probably never wanted to be.
12. Forgive yourself quickly when you make mistake or fail, do not be a victim of it but chose to learn from it.
13. It’s All About You because for things to change, you’ve got to change. For things to get better, you’ve got to get better.
14. Memory is in the past. It is finite. Vision is the future. It is infinite. Vision is greater than history, greater than baggage, greater than the emotional scars of the past. Never lose sight of your vision.
15. To discover one’s special gift is discovering one’s purposeful life – no less! Discovering your gift as early as possible is the core purpose of education- to become who we are, to do more, to own more, and to give more.
1. The consequence of your thought is you; your decision makes or mares you.
2. Knowing your weakness is a display of strength
3. We cannot move forward in life if we don’t look back to the past
4. Look beyond your limit then start with your limitation.
5. Failure builds your success; the tougher it is, the greater it becomes
6. Stop being others, let others want to be you
7. It doesn’t matter what you have gone through, what matters is where you are
8. Life is simply the reflection of you in a mirror; whatever comes out is how you have taken it.
9. Bad character is like a mess you can’t cover, it will always smell out, and people will notice it.
10. In the rule of life, your wishes do not count, what reads is your action
11. You can go far in life, but not beyond your mind
12. No matter how bad or good your life is, you are sending a message to the world.
13. When life throws straws, pick them, and make a barn or pick them and make a wall. It does not matter, either wealth or protection, just know what you want.
14. The truth is, nobody can be in your shoes, so stop explaining and just move on. Others have their shoes.
15. Life is like beach sands, everyone who walks through has a footprint on it.
16. Stop living to please, live to enjoy
17. Watch what you say, our words live longer than us
18. Out of the three phases of life: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, only Today is important; it is a reflection of yesterday and a determinant of tomorrow
19. Future is a mirage, do what you have to do now…stop procrastinating
20. Before thinking of changing the world, change your self
21. Time does not wait for your decision, it keeps forging ahead
22. You have not failed because you fall, you only fail because you have refused to rise
23. Control your situation, or it turns back to control you
24. The way you live tells a lot about how you think
25. Life is about setting goals of years yet unseen, but living like we only have a day
26. We live ahead of our life; it all happens in the thought before happening in reality
27. You are the driver of your life, where you end up every day depends on the map you have drawn
28. Lack of courage is seeing what is right and not doing it
29. Life is measured by the battles we have and the outcome of our wars…the world is the battlefield
Here are some motivational quotes for Facebook to help you grow stronger and push through your struggles
1. Your past do not define you, people name and call you by the success of today
2. The struggle of today is the edification for a better tomorrow; we all have the making process.
3. The way you deal with your challenges matters; do you see it as an opportunity to win or an excuse to lose
4. Do not be afraid to start over again, it is an opportunity to make a new trial and learn something school cannot teach
5. Success is not magic, it is a result of undaunted struggle and a flaming desire
6. Whenever you are faced with a great challenge, you are about to have a great win
7. Other success does not concern you, the struggle is different and the result can’t be the same.
8. Life journey is not straight, and that is what makes it interesting.
9. The struggles we encountered are the makers of our experience
10. We live for our struggles; life starts getting boring without them
11. We can’t write about our progress without referring to our struggles
12. The difficult times build your strength, they are like the craft tools that shape what we are today
13. The best way to fight for strength is to face new challenges, those things make you strong and viable
14. The hard things we pass through add values to the awards we get; the prize is nothing without the struggle
15. When life pushes harder, just know it is about to get better
16. Keep your stone rolling no matter how; little success is better than no success
17. It is better not to have started than to try and give up
18. Keep calm when the troubling storm keep coming, it is to stay you awake and give new experience
19. Life is like a ship on the sea, the irregular flow of the current keeps it moving.
20. Life is full of battles, wherever you find yourself, just pick the one that is facing you and keep fighting
21. Sometimes when searching for the meaning of life, you can only find it in the hard times that make you.
22. Life becomes more suspicious to live when things are going smoothly without any challenge raising head
23. The cost for your motivation to fight through struggles should weigh more than the cost you are paying for it.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU>>>>>Super Sweet And Romantic Things To Say To Your Boyfriend
100 Inspirational Quotes You Can Use To Update Your Facebook Status
Inspirational Quotes Talking about Love and Relationship
1. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” — Lucille Ball
2. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
3. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” — Rumi
4. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.” — Lao Tzu
5. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” — Julia Roberts
6. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
7. “The art of love is largely the art of persistence.” — Albert Ellis
8. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao Tzu
9. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” — Erich Segal
10. “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.” — Anaïs Nin
11. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” — The Notebook
12. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” — Victor Hugo
13. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” — T. Tolis
14. “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.’” — Tom Hanks
15. “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” —Mother Teresa
16. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” —Maya Angelou
17. “Love cures people—both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” —Karl A. Menninger
18. I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” – Mother Teresa
19. “Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.” – Oprah Winfrey
20. Only time can heal your broken heart, just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs.” – Miss Piggy
Inspirational Quotes Talking about Success
21. “If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do.” — Anonymous
22. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” —Chris Grosser
23. It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” —Charles Darwin
24. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” —Ray Goforth
25. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” —Thomas J. Watson
26. “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” —Philippos
27. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” —Mark Caine
28. “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” —Earl Nightingale
29. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” —Mark Twain
30. “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” —Charles F. Kettering
31. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.” —Gurbaksh Chahal
32. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” —Jim Rohn
33. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” —George Bernard Shaw
34. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” —Jim Ryun
35. “To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like.” —Mike Gafka
36. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” —Thomas A. Edison
37. “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing.” —Abraham Lincoln
38. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” —John Maxwell
39. “Success is just a war of attrition. Sure, there’s an element of talent you should probably possess. But if you just stick around long enough, eventually something is going to happen.” —Dax Shepard
40. “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.” —Thomas J. Watson
Inspirational Quotes Talking about Money
41. “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” —Ayn Rand
42. “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shuts down for ten years.” —Warren Buffett
43. “Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.” —Jim Rohn
44. “It doesn’t matter about money; having it, not having it. Or having clothes, or not having them. You’re still left alone with yourself in the end.” —Billy Idol
45. “Money is like love; it kills slowly and painfully the one who withholds it, and enlivens the other who turns it on his fellow man.” —Kahlil Gibran
46. “He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses faith, loses all.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
47. “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” —Norman Vincent Peale
48. “If you want to know what a man is really like, take notice of how he acts when he loses money.” —Simone Weil
49. “Money is multiplied in practical value depending on the number of W’s you control in your life: what you do, when you do it, where you do it, and with whom you do it.” —Tim Ferriss
50. “If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.” —Henry Ford
51. “Money can’t buy friends, but you can get a better class of enemy.” —Spike Milligan
52. “Money has never made man happy, nor will it, there is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more of it one has the more one wants.” —Benjamin Franklin
53. “A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart.” —Jonathan Swift
54. “Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.” —Donald Trump
55. “Never stand begging for that which you have the power to earn.” —Miguel de Cervantes
56. “Money is power, freedom, a cushion, the root of all evil, the sum of blessings.” —Carl Sandburg
57. “Money is a guarantee that we may have what we want in the future. Though we need nothing at the moment it insures the possibility of satisfying a new desire when it arises.” —Aristotle
58. “Don’t let money run your life, let money help you run your life better.” —John Rampton, CEO of Due.
59. “Money, like emotions, is something you must control to keep your life on the right track.” — Natasha Munson, author, inspirational speaker, and CEO of Be Magic, Inc.
60. “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.” —Zig Ziglar, author, salesman, and motivational speaker.
Inspirational Quotes Talking about Health and fitness
61. “Your body can stand up to almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.” —Anonymous
62. “The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.” —Anonymous
63. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” —Jim Rohn
64. “I may not be the strongest, I may not be the fastest, but I’ll be darned if I’m not trying my hardest.” — Anonymous
65. “You can’t finish what you don’t start.” —Anonymous
66. “Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must, just never give up.” —Dean Karnazes
67. “Exercise is like an addiction. Once you’re in it, you feel like your body needs it.” —Elsa Pataky
68. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” —Venus Williams
69. “Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a a desire, a dream, vision.” —Anonymous
70. “All great achievements require time.” — Maya Angelou
71. “When You feel like quitting think about why you started.” —Anonymous
72. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” —Jerry Rice
73. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” — Anonymous
74. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” —Thomas Jefferson
75. “You’re only one workout away from a good mood.” —Anonymous
76. “Nothing will work unless you do.” —Maya Angelou
77. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” —Mahatma Gandhi
78. “If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.” —Anonymous
79. “Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.” —Anonymous
80. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
Inspirational Quotes Talking about Life
81. “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
82. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.” – Erma Bombeck
83. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
84. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.” – Benjamin Disraeli
85. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
86. “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.” – Winston Churchill
87. “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
88. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
89. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
90. “The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.” – Arthur C. Clarke
91. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”–Ralph Waldo Emerson
92. “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” – Larry Winget
93. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
94. “An obstacle is often a stepping stone.” – Prescott
95. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” – Stephen Covey
96. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
97. I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
98. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
99. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.”– Babe Ruth
100. “It is not enough to aim, you must hit.” – Italian Proverb