Romantic Love Quotes for Her: Being able to share your little moments of every day with the woman of your dream is truly a blessing! If you feel lucky to be able to share your journey with her, waste no time and let her know right away! Tell her how much she means to you! If your word gets stuck midway, no worries for we are here to help! Here we have some special love messages for girlfriend and sweet message for girlfriend to open up your heart towards your girl and show how much she means to you.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU>>>>>“Good Morning Friends” Messages Which Would Give Them Inspiration
“I Love You” Quotes for Her
Tell her how much you love her with one of these sweet love quotes for her from the heart. From famous quotes to beautiful song lyrics, these love sayings will help you find the right words to express your feelings for her.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU>>>>>Hilarious Collections Of “Happy Birthday Mom” Wishes That Will Blow Your Mind
Beautiful & Deep Love Quotes for Her
A collection of beautiful & deep love quotes for her that describe how it feels to be in love, and capture some of the emotions you feel when you fall in love with someone special.
- I find the most beautiful moments of life aren’t just with you but because of you.
~ Leo Christopher
- Life is a flower of which love is the honey.
~ Victor Hugo
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
~ Dr Seuss
- To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.
~ T. Tolis
- I could make you happy, make your dreams come true. Nothing that I wouldn’t do. Go to the ends of the earth for you to make you feel my love.
~ Bob Dylan
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.
~ Angelita Lim
- As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
~ John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
- When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
~ Arrigo Boito
- Maybe I don’t know that much but I know this much is true, I was blessed because I was loved by you.
~ Celine Dion (Because You Loved Me)
- Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can’t help falling in love with you.
~ Elvis Presley (Can’t Help Falling In Love)
- Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You’re the only one that I want
Think I’m addicted to your light
~ Beyonce (Halo)
- Don’t want to close my eyes
I don’t want to fall asleep
’Cause I’d miss you baby
And I don’t want to miss a thing
~ Aerosmith (I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing)
- Somewhere between all our laughs, long talks, stupid little fights, and all our jokes, I fell in love.
- Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU>>>>>Romantic & Cute Paragraphs For Your Girlfriend To Cheer Her Up.
Romantic Love Quotes For Her
Express your love with one of these romantic love quotes for her. Perfect for adding to a greeting card message on an anniversary or special date.
- If I had a single flower for every time I think about you,
I could walk through my garden forever.
~ Claudia Adrienne Grandi
- Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.
- He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
~ Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
- Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.
~ Elinor Glyn
- Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born: – you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.
~ e. e. cummings
- My soul sees its equal in you.
~ Renee Ahdieh, The Wrath and the Dawn
- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
~ Judy Garland
- Take me to your heart. For it’s there that I belong. And will never part.
~ Elvis Presley (Love me Tender)
- Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I’m thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are
~ Ed Sheeran (Thinking Out Loud)
- Love is missing someone when you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in the heart.
~ Kay Knudsen
- You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.
~ Oscar Wilde
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
- I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.
~ Jamie McGuire
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU>>>>>Cute Good Morning Paragraphs For Her To Make Her Happy.
Short Love Quotes For Her
These short love quotes for her capture how sweet it is to be in love. Great for sending as a text message or adding to a greeting card message on a special occasion.
- I discovered true happiness the day you walked into my life.
~ French Love Saying
- Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.
~ Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember
- To love someone means to see them as God intended them.
~ Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- Love is a friendship set to music.
~ E. Joseph Cossman
Incredible Love Quotes For Her
- “I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body. I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.” — Tahereh Mafi
- “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” — Diana Peterfreund
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Herman Hesse
- “I cannot exist without you—I am forgetful of everything but seeing you again—my Life seems to stop there—I see no further. You have absorb’d me.” — John Keats, in a letter to Fanny Brawne
- “I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.” — Unknown
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” — Pablo Neruda
- “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.” — William C. Hannon
- “Ask me to define my love for you and I’ll say it’s captured in every beautiful memory of our past, detailed out in vivid visions of our dreams and future plans, but most of all it’s right now, in the moment where everything I’ve ever wanted in my life is standing right in front of me.” — Leo Christopher
- “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” — Rabindranath Tagore
- “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known—and even that is an understatement.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change. I will always keep falling in love with you.” — Karen Clodfelder
- “Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love.”
― William Shakespeare
- “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” ― Haruki Murakami
- “I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else.” ― Jonathan Safran Foer
- “In all the world there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world there is no love for you like mine.”— Maya Angelou
- “I may not always be with you
But when we’re far apart
Remember you will be with me
Right inside my heart”
― Marc Wambolt
- “I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.” ― Cassandra Clare
- “I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand & the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow. I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep & there are no words for that.” ― Brian Andreas
- “I will love you always. When this red hair is white, I will still love you. When the smooth softness of youth is replaced by the delicate softness of age, I will still want to touch your skin. When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise I have seen flash through your eyes, when every tear you have ever cried has left its mark upon your face,I will treasure you all the more, because I was there to see it all. I will share your life with you (…) and I will love you until the last breath leaves your body or mine.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton
- “If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.” ― Michelle Hodkin
- “If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I’d be soaring in flight.”
― Jay Asher
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU>>>>>Heart Melting Love Paragraphs For Her To Make Her Cry.
Deep Love Quotes for Her
- These deep love sayings for her go beyond the surface to explore and celebrate the deeper ties that hold you together.
- “I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self-respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
- “Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born:
yours is the darkness of my soul’s return
–you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.”
— E. E. Cummings, “#38”
- “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” — Kiersten White
- “Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won’t adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice. Instead of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet. That would mean that security is out of the question. The words ‘make’ and ‘stay’ become inappropriate. My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free.” — Tom Robbins
- “Because of you I can feel myself slowly but surely becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.” — Tyler Knott Gregson
- “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” — Boris Kodjoe
- “Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love, it’s something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
- “Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; For love is sufficient unto love. And think not you can direct the course of love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course. Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires: To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love; And to bleed willingly and joyfully.” ― Kahlil Gibran
- “A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.” ― George Jean Nathan
- “If I had but an hour of love, if that be all that is given me, an hour of love upon this earth, I would give my love to thee.” ― Alice Sebold
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever.” ― Nicholas Sparks
- “The only way love can last a lifetime is if it’s unconditional. The truth is this: love is not determined by the one being loved but rather by the one choosing to love.” ― Stephen Kendrick
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ― Lao Tzu
- “The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one’s relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident.” ― Sir Hugh Seymour Walpole
- “Make of our hands one hand,
Make of our hearts one heart,
Make of our vows one last vow:
Only death will part us now.”
— West Side Story
- “True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.” ― Honore de Balzac
- “Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.” — Robert Sexton
“Through my love for you, I want to express my love for the whole cosmos, the whole of humanity, and all beings. By living with you, I want to learn to love everyone and all species. If I succeed in loving you, I will be able to love everyone and all species on Earth. This is the real message of love.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Nothing you become will disappoint me; I have no preconception that I’d like to see you be or do. I have no desire to foresee you, only to discover you. You can’t disappoint me.” — Mary Donnelly-Haskell
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
- “My love for you overflows like a stream of the waterfall. You may make mistakes and we may fight but I will always love you unconditionally, just as you are.” — Tanisha Lakes
- Cute Love Quotes for Her
- Share one of these sweet love quotes instead of buying the woman you love a giant teddy bear she has no room for. Hint: These go very well with chocolate.
- “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” — Inconnu
- “I will never be perfect for you, but I will always imperfectly try to be.” — Atticus
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” — A. A. Milne
“I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words’ meanings.” — Open 365
- “You are my love story, and I write you into everything I do, everything I see, everything I touch and everything I dream, you are the words that fill my pages.” — A.R. Asher
- “I want you today, tomorrow, next week and for the rest of my life.” — I.A. Dice
- “I never want to stop making memories with you.” — Pierre Jeanty
- “Cause you make the darkness less dark
You make the edges less sharp
You make the winter feel warmer
You make my weakness less weak
You make the bottom less deep
You make the waiting feel shorter
You make my crazy feel normal, every time
You are the who, love is the what and this is the why.”
— Jesse Rubens, “This is Why I Need You”
- “I know that somehow, every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step towards finding you.” — Nicholas Sparks
- “There is my heart, and then there is you, and I’m not sure there is a difference.” — A.R. Asher
- “I don’t know what they are called, the spaces between seconds– but I think of you always in those intervals.” ― Salvador Plascencia
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” — Max Muller
- “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” ― Nicole Krauss
- “I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a sun-warmed, flower-bordered path.” ― Andre Gide
- “You have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies. You have me.” ― Amie Kaufman
- “You might not have been my first love but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant.” ― Rupi Kaur
- “Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world.” ― Orhan Pamuk
“In your eyes, a thousand stars glow tonight, in your heart a thousand heartbeats. But in me one endless love just because I thought of you.” ― Unknown
- “Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” ― William Goldman
- “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” — Stephanie Perkins
- “Heaven would never be heaven without you.” ― Richard Matheson