Speaking of Easter, what would you think about? The following Easter quotes will remind you that this holiday is much more than Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies.
The long winter has gone and now is the spring, the season of reinventing ourselves. Easter is the time for resurrection, time for a new, fresh beginning.
Easter is when we reflect on the past and look forward to the future. And these meaningful Easter quotes will help to strengthen your power, positivity, and hope for a new life.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU>>>>>Paragraphs of Beautiful & Romantic Love Quotes for Her
1) Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. – S.D. Gordon.
2) Easter tells us that life is to be interpreted not simply in terms of things but in terms of ideals. – Charles M. Crowe
3) Easter is God throwing everything at death so that I can give everything to life. – Craig D. Lounsbrough
4) Easter is not a time for groping through dusty, musty tomes or tombs to disprove spontaneous generation or even to prove life eternal. It is a day to fan the ashes of dead hope, a day to banish doubts and seek the slopes where the sun is rising, to revel in the faith which transports us out of ourselves and the dead past into the vast and inviting unknown. – Author unknown
5) Easter is reflecting upon suffering for one thing, but it also reflects upon Jesus and his non compliance in the face of great authority where he holds to his truth – so there’s two stories there. – Michael Leunig
6) Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there. – Clarence W. Hall.
7) Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless. – Charles M. Crowe.
8) The great gift of Easter is hope – Christian hope which makes us have that confidence in God, in his ultimate triumph, and in his goodness and love, which nothing can shake. – Basil Hume
9) Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. – S.D. Gordon.
10) The first thing that stuck in the minds of the disciples was not the empty tomb, but rather the empty grave clothes – undisturbed in form and position. – Josh McDowell
11. “I still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and true love. Don’t even try to tell me different.”- Dolly Parton
12. “We proclaim the resurrection of Christ when his light illuminates the dark moments of our existence.” — Pope Francis
13. “The Earth laughs in flowers.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. “Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless.” – Charles M. Crowe
15. “The great gift of Easter is hope.”- Basil Hume
16. “Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.”- Dwight L. Moody
17. “A true friend is someone who thinks you’re a good egg, even if you’re cracked.” — Unknown
18. “Let your light shine before others.”- Matthew 5:16
19. “Where flowers bloom, so does hope.”- Lady Bird Johnson
20. “There would be no Christmas if there was no Easter.”- Gordon B. Hinckley
21. “Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.”- Virgil A. Kraft
22. “The story of Easter is the story of God’s wonderful window of divine surprise.” — Carl Knudsen
23. “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.”- Pablo Neruda
24. “The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies.” – Kate McGahan
25. “The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day He created spring.” – Bernard Williams
26. “Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there.” – Clarence W. Hall
27. “It is spring again. The Earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
28. “Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.” – Pope John Paul II
29. “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.” – Saint Augustine
30. “Easter is the only time when it’s perfectly safe to put all your eggs in one basket.”- Evan Esar
31. “For I remember it is Easter morn, and life and love and peace are all new born.” – Alice Freeman Palmer
32. “If people did not love one another, I really don’t see what use there would be in having any spring.” – Victor Hugo
33. “The deep roots never doubt that spring will come.” – Marty Rubin
34. “Let your dreams blossom.”- Unknown
35. “With the coming of spring, I am calm again.” – Gustav Mahler
36. “Jesus gave us spring as a reminder of how beautiful life can be after death.”- Unknown
37. “But from this earth, this grave, this dust, my God shall raise me up, I trust.” — Walter Raleigh
38. “May little chicks and flowers bring into your life the joys of spring.” – Easter Greeting
39. “Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.”- Hans Christian Anderson
40. “Golf is just the adult version of an Easter Egg Hunt.” — Unknown
41. “To a Christian, Easter Sunday means everything, when we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.” — Bernhard Langer
42. “Spring will come and so will happiness. Hold on. Life will get warmer.” – Anita Krizzan
43. “I am the resurrection and the life.”- John 11:25
44. “Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe filled with slush.” – Doug Larson
45. “God is love and He has defeated evil.” – Pope Francis
46. “By grace, we are saved through faith.” – Kevin DeYoung
47. “Blossom by blossom the spring begins.” – Algernon Charles Swinburne
48. “Keep going. Keep growing.”- Unknown
49. “Let your joy burst forth like the flowers in the spring.” – Unknown
50. “Egg hunts are proof that your children can find things when they really want to.”- Unknown
51. “Spring is nature’s way of saying ‘Let’s party!’”- Robin Williams
52. “On Easter Day the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer.” — Douglas Horton
53. “Despite the forecast, live like it’s spring.” – Lily Pulitzer
54. “Never yet was a springtime, when the buds forget to bloom.” – Margaret Elizabeth Sangster
55. “In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” – Margaret Atwood
56. “Spring unlocks the flowers to paint the laughing soul.” – Bishop Reginald Heber
57. “The first real day of spring is like the first time a boy holds your hand.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
58. “Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” – Luther Burbank
59. “I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden.” – Ruth Stout
60. “I suppose the best kind of spring morning is the best weather God has to offer.” – Dodie Smith
61. “Where man sees but withered leaves, God sees sweet flowers growing.” – Albert Lighton
62. “Spring brings new growth. Weed out the bad and make new for something beautiful.”- Unknown
63. “The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances.” – Robert Flatt
64. “Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in the books alone, but in every leaf in springtime.” – Martin Luther
65. “The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing.” – S. Brown
66. “People come together with their families to celebrate Easter. What better way to celebrate than to spend a few hours going on the journey of Christ’s life.” — Roma Downey
67. “Keep your face towards the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.” – Unknown
68. “I am going to try and pay attention to the spring.I am going to look around at all the flowers, and look up at the hectic trees. I am going to close my eyes, and listen.” – Anne Lamott
69. “The beautiful spring came, and when nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also.”- Harriet Ann Jacobs
70.“Bunnies are cuddly, the large and the small, but I like the chocolate ones best of all.”- Unknown
Do not abandon yourselves to despair: We are the Easter people, and Hallelujah is our song.
~ Pope John Paul II
Christ has not only spoken to us by his life, but has also spoken for us by his death.
~ Soren Kierkegaard
If Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith.
~ 1 Corinthians 15:14
Jesus did not die on the cross just so we could live comfortable, well-adjusted lives. His purpose is far deeper: He wants to make us like himself before he takes us to heaven. This is our greatest privilege, our immediate responsibility and our ultimate destiny.
~ Rick Warren
Our old history ends with the cross; our new history begins with the resurrection.
~ Watchman Nee
Easter is always the answer to “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me!”
~ Madeleine L’Engle
We must not forget that it wasn’t the Jews that put him on the cross, and it wasn’t the Romans. It was my sins, it was your sins, the sins of this world.
~ Franklin Graham
A dead Christ I must do everything for; a living Christ does everything for me.
~ Andrew Murray
Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, “Christ is risen,” but, “I shall rise.”
~ Phillips Brooks
“I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”
~ Jesus Christ – John 11:25, 26